**ITC Online Level 2 Electrical Class (Presented 10am – 6pm ET)
March 7, 2023 - March 10, 2023$1,875.00 – $2,075.00
If you’ve always wanted to become a certified thermographer but couldn’t travel to or take the time to attend an in-person class, now is your chance! ITC will be teaching its industry-standard Level II Electrical Thermography certification class on-line. This is the same course, taught by the same expert thermography instructors, as in-person Level II courses, but available from your home or office.
The Level II Electrical infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I and Level I Electrical thermographers who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications with a specific emphasis upon Indoor and Outdoor Applications. Attendees completing Level II Electrical infrared course requirements will receive an ITC Level II Electrical thermography certification.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I/Level I Electrical infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes – ITC experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Learn the basics of Electrical predictive maintenance thermography and overall Electrical infrared inspection program development.
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for electrical predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
- Click here for a Level II Electrical Thermography Training topical outline.
Required Course Materials:
• IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
• Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
• IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises
• Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through Monroe Infrared by calling 800.221.0163. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
The registration fee includes course instruction & course materials. The regular tuition is $2,200. Monroe Infrared offers a $325 discount (net $1,875) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $2,025) if you register for a class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date.
Level II Electrical learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 24 Certification Renewal Credits
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy to: email@example.com.
Please note this online course will be conducted Eastern Time (ET) for the following hours:
Online Course Session Times:
Day 1: 10am-6pm
Day 2: 10am-6pm
Day 3: 10am-6pm
Day 4: 10am-4pm