Virtual – Level I Certification
December 19 - December 22$1,865.00 – $2,075.00
The Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is for the new thermographer and focuses on using infrared in a variety of applications. Learn all the essentials of camera operation, heat transfer and report writing. This is the same course, taught by the same expert thermography instructors, as in-person Level 1 courses, but available from your home or office.
Infrared Course Benefits
No previous thermography experience or IR camera is required.
- Comprehensive, hands-on introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Challenge yourself with field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
The registration fee includes course instruction & course materials. The regular tuition is $2,200. Monroe Infrared offers a $335 discount (net $1,865) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $2,075) if you register for a class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date.
Required Course Materials
- IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
- Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
- Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
- IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through Monroe Infrared by calling 800.221.0163. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
CERTIFICATION / ACCREDITATION
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of ITC’s Level I course are based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing. As such, this course is suitable for use by your employer to certify you under ASNT’s Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A provided it is consistent with your employer’s Written Practice.
• 32 hours (24 ITC certification renewal credits)
• Building Performance Institute, Inc. has approved this course for 16.5 BPI continuing education units.
• InterNACHI approved for 32 CEU’s.
• This course is eligible for 32 NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs).
NOTE BELOW – ONE TICKET MEANS ONE CLASS REGISTRATION SEAT
If Attending Virtual Classroom
9:30AM – 6PM Eastern Standard Time
If Attending In-Person Training
8AM – 5PM Local Time