ITC Level I Thermography Certification, Houston, TX
March 28, 2023 @ 8:00 am - March 31, 2023 @ 5:00 pm$1,875.00 – $2,075.00
The Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is geared to the new infrared camera user and focuses on how thermography is used for a variety of condition monitoring/predictive maintenance applications.
Infrared Course Benefits
The Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is geared to the new infrared camera user and focuses on how thermography is used for a variety of condition monitoring/predictive maintenance applications. Attendees completing all training course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
- Comprehensive, hands-on introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Challenge yourself with field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
- Level I Thermography Training topical outline
The registration fee includes course instruction & course materials. The regular tuition is $2,200. Monroe Infrared offers a $325 discount (net $1,875) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $2,025) if you register for a class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date.
Required Course Materials
- IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
- Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
- Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
- IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through Monroe Infrared by calling 800.221.0163. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
No previous thermography experience or IR camera is required.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification and a wallet ID card.
Level I learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
ITC Certification is the gold standard qualification within the thermography industry and exceeds the requirements of international standards.
Building Performance Institute, InBPI: 16.5 CEUs
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 32 Certification Renewal Credits