- This event has passed.
ITC Level I, Honolulu, HI (Class Cancelled)
May 7 - May 10$1670.00 – $1870.00
The Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is geared to the new infrared camera user and focuses on how thermography is used for a variety of condition monitoring/predictive maintenance applications. Attendees completing all training course requirements and a thermography field assignment will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification.
Infrared Course Benefits
- Comprehensive, hands-on introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Challenge yourself with field applications labs that closely simulate real-world infrared applications.
- Level I Thermography Training topical outline
A the registration fee includes course instruction, course materials, continental breakfast and lunch each day. The regular tuition is $1,995. Monroe Infrared offers a $125 discount (net $1,870) if you register for a level I class within 30 days of the class start date and a $325 discount (net $1,670) if you register for a class more than 31 days in advance of the class starting date.
No previous thermography experience or IR camera is required.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification and a wallet ID card.
Level I learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
ITC Certification is the gold standard qualification within the thermography industry and exceeds the requirements of international standards.
Building Performance Institute, InBPI: 16.5 CEUs
InterNACHI: 32 CEUs
NETA: 32 Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs)
ITC: 32 Certification Renewal Credits