Las Vegas, NV
March 26, 2024 - March 29, 2024$1,865.00 – $2,075.00
ITC’s Level 3 Master Certification course is for Level 2 professionals who want to be the infrared experts in their field. This certification puts you on the right track to managing a company’s infrared program.
Content includes instruction on how to establish inspection procedures, apply industry-specific standards, budget for equipment purchases and implement safety protocols Participants will also learn how to develop an equipment list, establish severity criteria, set repair priorities, and determine IR survey frequencies; all critical elements of a successful inspection program. Hands-on work is emphasized too with labs that re-enforce the principles discussed including exercises that address advanced thermal science, written procedures and industry standards.
- Identifying safety requirements for thermographers and accompanying personnel for IR surveys.
- Recognizing key elements of a successful IR Thermography program.
- Understanding the process used to create an IR procedure.
- Learning how to create an IR thermography budget.
- Developing a written practice for Level I, Level II and Level III thermographers.
- Creating a custom IR report template and proper reporting procedures.
The registration fee includes course instruction & course materials. The regular tuition is $2,200. Monroe Infrared offers a $335 discount (net $1,865) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $2,075) if you register for a class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date.
Required Course Materials
- IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
- Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
- Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
- IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level III Master Thermographer Certification.
Level 3 learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are in accordance with CP-105 and SNT-TC-1A guidelines published by ASNT (American Society of Nondestructive Testing). ASNT is a globally recognized developer of qualification and certification standards for NDT personnel.
• 32 hours (24 ITC certification renewal credits)
• This course is eligible for 32 NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs).
Level 2 Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy with your certification to: email@example.com
ONE TICKET BELOW EQUALS ONE STUDENT REGISTRATION
If Attending In-Person Training
8AM – 5PM Local Time