ITC Level 2 Thermography Certification – Las Vegas, NV
June 27 - June 30$1,865.00 – $2,075.00
The Level 2 infrared thermography training course is designed for the practicing Level I thermographer who is interested in more advanced infrared training. This infrared training course focuses on strengthening and improving thermography skills for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes – ITC experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Learn the basics of predictive maintenance thermography and overall infrared inspection program development.
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
- Click here for a Level 2 Thermography Training topical outline.
The registration fee includes course instruction & course materials. The regular tuition is $2,200. Monroe Infrared offers a $335 discount (net $1,865) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $2,075) if you register for a class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date.
Required Course Materials
- IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
- Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
- Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
- IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level II Infrared Thermography Certification.
Level 2 learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and SNT-TC-1A of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
Continuing Education Credits: ITC: 24 CEU’s
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONE TICKET BELOW EQUALS ONE STUDENT REGISTRATION
If Attending In-Person Training
8AM – 5PM Local Time