ITC Level 2 Thermography Certification – Atlanta, GA
August 8 - August 11$1,865.00 – $2,075.00
The Level 2 infrared thermography training course is for Level 1 certified thermography professionals with 6 months of experience or more, seeking to broaden their knowledge of infrared. This course focuses on strengthening and improving your imaging and temperature measurement skills.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Discuss the importance of resolution, optics, and other important camera settings to consider when performing a Thermography inspection.
- Avoid costly mistakes – ITC experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Broaden your knowledge of heat transfer theory that will enhance your ability to analyze thermal anomalies across a variety of applications and conditions
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
The registration fee includes course instruction & course materials. The regular tuition is $2,200. Monroe Infrared offers a $335 discount (net $1,865) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $2,075) if you register for a class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date.
Required Course Materials
- IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
- Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
- Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
- IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of ITC’s Level II course are based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing. As such, this course is suitable for use by your employer to certify you under ASNT’s Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A provided it is consistent with your employer’s Written Practice.
This 32-hour course is approved for 32 NETA CTDs.
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy to: email@example.com.
ONE TICKET BELOW EQUALS ONE STUDENT REGISTRATION
If Attending In-Person Training
8AM – 5PM Local Time