In-person CRT Class – Fort Lauderdale, FL
September 8 - September 9$595.00 – $695.00
The Certified Residential Thermographer (CRT) class is a customized two-day class specifically for home inspectors; a pre-conference training class as part of the FABI fall conference. 16 CE’s InterNACHI; 14 CE’s State of Florida.
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Applications for moisture issues, electrical safety issues, HVAV systems, photovoltaic systems, critters, and more using the House of Horrors.
- This class is a two-day commitment with an exam on last afternoon.
- If you have an infrared camera have it available and charged up, though, no IR camera is required.
- Upon successful completion of the class, Graduates become Certified Residential Thermographers with use of the CRT logo in their marketing materials.
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 8 AM ET)
Thurs., Sept. 8: 8:00-5:00
Fri.., Sept. 9: 8:00-5:00