Hybrid CRT Class – ZOOM 1st Day 06/03; Second Day either ZOOM 06/08, or In-Person St. Petersburg, FL on 06/10
June 3 - June 10$595.00
This is a “live” interactive class with the same curriculum as our regular CRT class. REGISTRATIONS CLOSE ONE WEEK PRIOR TO STARTING DATE SO YOUR MANUAL WILL ARRIVE IN TIME FOR THE CLASS!
Either take the class via ZOOM on June 03 & 08 or take the first day via ZOOM on June 03 and the second day in-person on June 10 in St. Petersburg, FL as part of the FABI conference.
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- This class is a two-day commitment with an exam on the last day.
- A CRT manual will be shipped to students about one week before the class.
- Everyone needs to have both a working webcam and microphone.
- Students need to download the Zoom program to your computer. If you need to test Zoom, just let us know.
- Bill Fabian, our instructor, will send an email to each student with additional class information on the prior week. Please respond to his email; then he will send you the ZOOM link. Class starts at 9:00 am EST. Please sign in to the training before 9:00 am. Late students are disruptive to the rest of the class!
- If you have an infrared camera have it available and charged up, though, no IR camera is required.
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 9 AM Eastern Standard Time):
Fri., June 03: 9 AM – 5:30 PM.
Wed., June 08: 9 AM – 5:30 PM, OR Second day In-Person on June 10 in ST. PETERSBURG, FL as part of the FABI Conference.