March 19, 2024 - March 22, 2024$1,865.00 – $2,075.00
The Level II Electrical Infrared Thermoraphy training course is developed for practicing Level I and Level I Electrical thermographers with more than 6 months of experience who are interested in broadening their critical thinking and diagnostic skills on indoor and outdoor electrical systems.
Attendees completing Level II Electrical infrared course requirements will receive an ITC Level II Electrical thermography certification.
Infrared Training Course Benefits
- Reinforce Level I/Level I Electrical infrared training concepts with refresher material covering the latest infrared camera, technology and thermal imaging application developments.
- Avoid costly mistakes – ITC experts review and explain the common misconceptions and misapplications of infrared thermography.
- Advanced, practical image analysis and reporting by using advanced camera operations and temperature measurement concepts.
- Refine your image analysis and interpretation proficiency with in-depth thermal imaging survey and measurement techniques for electrical predictive maintenance applications. Visit our image gallery.
- Improve your thermal analysis skills with more challenging laboratory and infrared field applications labs.
Required Course Materials:
• IR Camera– Students will be required to complete various labs & exercises throughout the duration of the course.
• Laptop– Certification Examinations will be administered electronically. Tablets are also acceptable.
• IR Reporting Software- Please have software installed prior to class. Software can be used to assist with many of the camera lab exercises
• Accessories-Extra Batteries, charger cords, etc.
Please bring an IR camera to class if you have one. Cameras are not provided during the training course. If you do not have access to a camera you can rent one through Monroe Infrared by calling 800.221.0163. If you are attending the course with a colleague or friend, you may share a camera however we recommend no more than three students per IR camera.
The registration fee includes course instruction & course materials. The regular tuition is $2,200. Monroe Infrared offers a $335 discount (net $1,865) if you register for a class 31 days or more in advance of the class starting date and a $125 discount (net $2,075) if you register for a class 30 days or less in advance of the class start date.
Students who complete all training course requirements receive a Level II Electrical Infrared Thermography Certification.
Level II Electrical learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam are based on requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of ITC’s courses are based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
• 32 hours (24 ITC certification renewal credits)
• This course is eligible for 16 NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs).
Level I Thermography course certification is required. Please send a copy to: email@example.com.
NOTE BELOW – ONE TICKET MEANS ONE CLASS REGISTRATION SEAT
If Attending In-Person Classroom
8 AM – 5 PM ET