CRT Class – Westborough, MA – Earn 3 MA CE’s
May 6 - May 7$495 – $595
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- If you have an infrared camera, please bring it. Be sure to include all accessories (memory card, cables, batteries, connectors, power supplies, etc…). If you don’t have a camera you can share with another student or the instructor during camera setup and operation.
- Please bring any thermograms of specific issues, or of interesting cases.
- A laptop is recommended but not required.
- Dress is casual.
- Lunch is not provided.
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 8AM):
May 6: 8 AM – 5 PM.
May 7: 8 AM – 4 PM.