CRT Class – Northeast Training Institute (NETI) – Bloomsburg PA
November 3 - November 4
The Certified Residential Thermographer (CRT) class is a customized two-day class specifically for home inspectors. This special class will spend time at the newest House of Horrors with actual hands-on IR training.
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- Applications for moisture issues, electrical safety issues, HVAV systems, photovoltaic systems, critters, and more.
- Hands-on class time at the newest House of Horrors – a complete house abound with issues to detect using IR..
- This class is a two-day commitment with an exam on the last afternoon.
- If you have an infrared camera have it available and charged up, though, no IR camera is required.
- Upon successful completion of the class, Graduates become Certified Residential Thermographers with use of the CRT logo in their marketing materials.
- The CRT class is approved for CE by many states (e.g. 16 CE’s for New York), though actual CE credit hours vary by state.
- Breakfast & lunch are included for this special class.
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 8 AM EST)