- This event has passed.
CRT Class – Milwaukee, WI
March 28 - March 29$495
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- If you have an infrared camera, please bring it. Be sure to include all accessories (memory card, cables, batteries, connectors, power supplies, etc…). If you don’t have a camera you can share with another student or the instructor during camera setup and operation.
- Thermograms of specific issues, or of interesting cases.
- A laptop is recommended but not required.
- Dress is casual.
- Lunch is on your own each day.
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 8 AM):
Thursday, March 28th: 8 AM – 6 PM.
Friday, March 29th: 7 AM – 12:00 PM. – Please note time change for Friday!