2024 Virtual CRT Class – Buy Now & Choose Class Date Later
January 1, 2024 - December 27, 2024$595.00
PLACEHOLDER FOR ANY 2024 ZOOM CLASS – Buy now and pick your class later!
This is a “live” interactive class with the same curriculum as our regular CRT class. Registrations close 1-week prior to the class start date to ensure your manual will arrive on time for class.
- Introduction to thermal imaging and IR Certification for Residential Infrared use. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, and accurate temperature readings, and understand the benefits of using thermal IR in home inspection applications.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze images, and see the latest in report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes- learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings, and qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
- This class is a two-day commitment with an exam on the last day.
- A CRT manual will be shipped to students about one week before the class.
- Everyone needs to have both a working webcam and a microphone.
- Students need to download the Zoom program to their computer. If you need to test Zoom, just let us know.
- Bill Fabian, our instructor, will send an email to each student with additional class information on the prior week. Please respond to his email; then he will send you the ZOOM link. Class starts at 9:00 am EST. Please sign in to the training before 9:00 am. Late students are disruptive to the rest of the class!
- If you have an infrared camera have it available and charged up, though, no IR camera is required.
Course schedule (classes begin promptly at 9 AM Eastern Standard Time):
— PLACEHOLDER FOR ANY 2024 ZOOM CLASS —
Buy now and pick your class later!