Why should you take a Certified Residential Thermographer (CRT) Class?
- If you are not using infrared technology in your Home Inspections, you should be. Infrared typically pays for itself in six months to a year and becomes a profit-maker, depending how you market it.
- If you are using infrared technology without training, you are at risk of inaccurate results.
- Although some referrals may not yet appreciate infrared because they are uneducated about it, infrared inspections are quickly becoming an expected service throughout the country. Don’t miss the boat!
- CRT students can save money by purchasing a CRT Class & Camera Package. You take the class, and then have up to 30 days after the class to use the camera discount. Plus, you receive Monroe’s excellent customer service and professional advice based on 34 years of infrared experience.
- CRT Graduates receive the CRT logo, Vehicle Stickers, Patches and other materials to use in your marketing, giving you an advantage over non-certified infrared inspectors.
- CRT Graduates earn 16 CE’s for ASHI & InterNACHI and CE’s from numerous states.
Here’s the updated fall class schedule: