FABI Recognized Certified Residential Thermography (CRT)
You save $50.00 (10%)!
FABI Members SAVE 10% on this Infrared Certification Course at the FABI Sept 2013 Conference at the Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise-Sawgrass Mills, Ft Lauderdale, FL!!! Earn 14.5 Florida, 16 FABI, 16 NAHI and 8 ASHI CEUs plus 2 IICRC credits
Geared to the new infrared camera user and camera owner, this course focuses on thermal imager use for Home and Building Inspection Professionals. Attendees successfully completing all training course requirements and a course examination will receive confirmation from FABI as a Certified Home Inspection Thermographer. Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise-Sawgrass Mills
Students complete the course with a much stronger understanding of Thermal Imaging capabilities and applications as well as the confidence and competence to immediately put that knowledge in use. Customers (primarily real estate agents) are getting smarter and expecting Home Inspectors to utilize all the tools available to provide them the best information available. Having an Infrared Camera in your tool bag is quickly becoming as expected as having a Moisture Meter! Not being able to see with your eyes what the infrared camera can show you is no longer acceptable. Infrared is a powerful tool that helps you find today what could be a much bigger issue tomorrow and can help you STAND OUT as a valuable resource and partner to your customers.
Home Inspector Infrared Course Benefits
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive inspection and maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings, moisture vs. air infiltration/exfiltration, and many more.
- Challenge yourself and learn during hands on IR Camera Applications Labs that simulate real-world home & building inspection infrared applications.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of Monroe Infrared’s Home Inspection Thermography Certification course are based on the requirements utilized to satisfy the Standards of Practice for FABI and Home Inspector Professionals throughout the United States. As such, this course is suitable for use by your employer to recognize you and market both your knowledge and the company’s inspection services as complying with the written standards of practice and knowledge requirements for a certified residential thermographer. This class is not an ASNT NDT Level I Thermography course.
Please CALL with questions and to Register for the class Sept 19-20 at the Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise-Sawgrass Mills, Ft Lauderdale, FL: 800-221-0163. Non-FABI members welcome, course price is $495, call to register or email contact info to email@example.com.
FABI Conference Package Specials Available. Save with a Thermal Camera Purchase + CRT Training Special!
FLIR i7 + CRT Class for $2280 Save $160! FLIR E30 + CRT Class for $3200 Save $240!
FLIR E40 + CRT Class for $4120 Save $320! FLIR E50 + CRT Class for $5995 Save $445!