Product ID: 3300150
Price Rollback! Now the same price as originally offered
Next sponsored class is Sept 21-22 immediately following FABI’s 30th Anniversary Fall Conference at the Bonaventure Resort and Spa in Weston. Class will run from noon Sunday to 5pm, then 7am to 5pm Monday.
Earn 14.5 Florida, 16 FABI, 16 NAHI and 16 ASHI CEUs plus 2 IICRC credits. Coming FABI sponsored classes coming to Ft Lauderdale in September and Daytona in December.
Still on the fence? Not sure if Infrared is right for your inspection business? Recognize that more home inspectors are purchasing, marketing and using Infrared today? Come to an infrared training class specifically designed for Home Inspectors. You DO NOT need to own an IR camera to attend!! We encourage all inspectors who do not own an IR camera yet to ATTEND CLASS FIRST and then decide which one is best for them. You can try out our demo cameras during class to help you learn and decide, too.
This class is geared to the new infrared camera user and veteran camera owner as well. The course focuses on thermal imager use for Home Inspectors. Attendees successfully completing all training course requirements and a course examination will receive confirmation from FABI as a Certified Home Inspection Thermographer.
Students complete the course with a much stronger understanding of Thermal Imaging capabilities and applications as well as the confidence and competence to immediately put that knowledge in use. Customers (primarily real estate agents) are getting smarter and expect Home Inspectors to utilize the best tools available to provide them the best information. Owning and UNDERSTANDING HOW TO USE an Infrared Camera is quickly becoming as expected as using a Moisture Meter! Not being able to see with your eyes what the infrared camera can show you is no longer acceptable. Infrared is a powerful tool that helps you find today what could be a much bigger issue tomorrow and can help you STAND OUT as a valuable resource and partner to your customers.
Home Inspector Infrared Course Benefits
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive inspection and maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings, moisture vs. air infiltration/exfiltration, and many more.
- Challenge yourself and learn during hands on IR Camera Applications Labs that simulate real-world home & building inspection infrared applications.