FABI Recognized Certified Residential Thermography (CRT)
You save $100.00 (14%)!
FABI Members attending this Infrared Certification Course March 13-14, 2014 at the Doubletree by Hilton Orlando earn 14.5 Florida, 16 FABI, 16 NAHI and 8 ASHI CEUs plus 2 IICRC credits.
You DO NOT need to own an IR camera to attend!! We encourage all inspectors who do not own an IR camera yet to ATTEND CLASS FIRST and then decide which one is best for them. You can try out our demo cameras during class to help you learn and decide, too.
This class is geared to the new infrared camera user and veteran camera owner as well. The course focuses on thermal imager use for Residential and Building Inspection Professionals. Attendees successfully completing all training course requirements and a course examination will receive confirmation from FABI as a Certified Home Inspection Thermographer.
Students complete the course with a much stronger understanding of Thermal Imaging capabilities and applications as well as the confidence and competence to immediately put that knowledge in use. Customers (primarily real estate agents) are getting smarter and expect Home Inspectors to utilize the best tools available to provide them the best information. Owning and UNDERSTANDING HOW TO USE an Infrared Camera is quickly becoming as expected as using a Moisture Meter! Not being able to see with your eyes what the infrared camera can show you is no longer acceptable. Infrared is a powerful tool that helps you find today what could be a much bigger issue tomorrow and can help you STAND OUT as a valuable resource and partner to your customers.
Home Inspector Infrared Course Benefits
- Introduction to thermal imaging and measurement systems for predictive inspection and maintenance applications. No experience in thermography is necessary!
- Collect quality data, accurate temperature readings, and account for measurement effects such as distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images, and see the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn to distinguish between hot spots and reflections, direct vs. indirect readings, moisture vs. air infiltration/exfiltration, and many more.
- Challenge yourself and learn during hands on IR Camera Applications Labs that simulate real-world home & building inspection infrared applications.
The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of Monroe Infrared’s Home Inspection Thermography Certification course are based on the requirements utilized to satisfy the Standards of Practice for FABI and Home Inspector Professionals throughout the United States. As such, this course is suitable for use by your employer to recognize you and market both your knowledge and the company’s inspection services as complying with the written standards of practice and knowledge requirements for a certified residential thermographer. This class is not an ASNT NDT Level I Thermography course.
Please CALL with any questions 800-221-0163. Non-FABI members are welcome! Non-member course fee is $695 Non-FABI members must Call 800-221-0163 to register or send an email to email@example.com.
FABI Conference Package Specials Available. Save with a Thermal Camera Purchase + CRT Training Package!
FLIR E6 + CRT Class for $2790 Save $300!
FLIR E40bx + CRT Class for $4190 Save $400!