IR for Medical
We at Monroe Infrared Technology believe strongly in the promise of Infrared Thermology for Medical Applications.
We have chosen Infrared Medical Solutions and Therma-Scan as partners in our efforts to positively support “getting the word out”. Please take a moment to read below and if interested click on the logos or links to learn more.
Infrared Medical Solutions has created a unique turnkey solution that is redefining what early detection of breast cancer can mean.
- Thermology is the medical science that derives diagnostic indications from highly detailed and sensitive Infrared images of the human body
- Thermology is sometimes referred to as digital Infrared imaging and utilizes highly resolute & sensitive Infrared (thermographic) cameras
- Thermology is completely non-contact & involves no form of energy imparted onto or into the body
- The IMS breast cancer screening solution identifies and measures metabolic changes in a patient’s physiology & can see the effects of breast cancers while they are still in their earliest stages of development
- Studies indicate Infrared Mammography has been shown to identify specific indications of malignant breast disease five to eight (5-8) years before specific features are detected by X-Ray Mammography.
Infrared Medical Solutions offers medical practitioners seamless integration between the latest imaging technology and the highest quality image interpretation available in the world.